(ENG) Responsible Gambling
STS is committed to endorsing Responsible Gambling amongst its customers as well as promoting awareness of problem gambling and improving prevention by early intervention. We believe that online gambling should be not only enjoyable but also safe.
The majority of players who use gambling services play in moderation for entertainment. Certain habits and behaviour patterns (such as shopping, playing sports, eating or consumption of alcohol) that are considered to be normal and not cause for concern can develop into addiction for some people and cause problems. In the same way, betting on sports and gambling can lead to problems for some customers.
Responsible Gambling tools at STS
As we’re committed to promoting Responsible Gambling to our players, we provide you with the following tools to maintain control of the game:
- Marketing settings (available in the Player profile),
- Daily, weekly and monthly loss limit (available in the Player profile),
- Timer (becomes active after the customer logs in),
- Account Closure (available in the Player profile),
- Self-exclusion (available in the Player profile),
- Permanent Account Closure (contact with Customer Support required)
- HAMPI - external self-exclusion held by the Estonian Tax and Customs Board (EMTA) which will restrict accessing gambling locations in Estonia.
In order to have control over your game, we strongly recommend you to follow the rules outlined below:
- Be aware that gambling is only an entertainment, and should not be treated as a source of income.
- Budget your gambling in line with your financial situation and stick to that budget.
- Do not try to recover losses.
- Never use money from your family budget to gamble or take a loan to spend it on gambling.
- Do not gamble when you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Do not gamble to forget about your frustrations or problems.
- Do not ignore or neglect your social environment.
- Be honest with yourself.
If you have a gambling problem, or if you are a friend or a family member of a problem gambler, you can receive free help and counselling from the gambling addiction centre:
Phone: 01384 241292
Live Support: and Gambling Therapy application, available on mobile devices
Phone: 00 358 (0) 800 100 101